Pages

Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing

Welcome to my new recipe blog! I came up with the name as I was cooking like a M-A-N-I-A-C yesterday. Where did I get it? I'm always teasing my husband that he only married me for my cooking (since he loves it so much). :)

To celebrate the new blog, I'm posting two recipes for the Cafe Rio grilled chicken salad. Here are two recipes: the salad dressing is an update, the pico de gallo is new (and SO yummy on the salad!).

Creamy Tomatillo Salad Dressing

Ingredients:
16 oz. bottle of buttermilk ranch dressing
4 tomatillos, peeled
1/4 bunch cilantro, washed and dried
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tsp. green Tabasco sauce
1 lime, juiced

Directions:
1. Pour ranch dressing into large bowl of food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Process until mixture is smooth.
2. Pour into a container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Pour over salad when ready to eat.

Makes 2 cups salad dressing

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected