Pages

Easy Peach Cobbler

This recipe was so easy I loved it! Only 3 ingredients! And what's best, I think I can make this in my dutch oven when we go camping! Anyway, a great cobbler recipe. I think I'll try it next time with a bag of mixed berries. And of course, we served this with vanilla ice cream. The original recipe called for all of the cookie mix to be placed on top of the peaches, but I like my cobbler a little more soft and not so much crunch. So I layered mine.

Peach Cobbler

Ingredients:
1 bag (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Oatmeal Cookie mix
2 bags (5+ cups) frozen peaches
1/2 cup cold butter

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, place cookie mix. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
2. Place half of the peaches in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle half of the cookie mixture over peaches. Repeat with remaining peaches and mix.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm or cool.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected