Pages

Awesome Guac

I love guacamole - I love it on tacos, fajitas, salads, you name it! Avacados are so good for you too. The only problem is, I don't like the premade stuff you buy at the store. Not enough avacado for me. So, I've created my own recipe. It's had some tweaking, some testing, and some lovin'. Here's my final version. I use my Kitchenaid to make it so that it's nice and creamy and every ingredient has been incorporated.

Cat's Guac (a-mole)

Ingredients:
2 avacados
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1 Tbs. lime juice
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. chile powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground pepper

Directions:
1. Slice and pit avacados. Place in food processor with cilantro. Pulse to chop.
2. Place remaining ingredients in processor and puree until combined. Refrigerate left overs.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected