Pages

Tomatillo and Cilantro Sauce

I made fish tacos the other night, and this time, because I'm trying to eat healthier, I made a different sauce for them.  And, AND, AND! I liked it even more than the first one.  SCORE!  I'm sure it would work on other things, and trust me, I'll be trying a few in the coming weeks.

Tomatillo and Cilantro Sauce

Ingredients:
2 tomatillos, peeled and washed
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, washed and dried
1 tsp. lime juice
1 cup sour cream
1 Tbs. chipotle sauce (add more if you want it spicy)
1 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. garlic powder

Directions:
1. In food processor, puree tomatillos, cilantro, and lime juice.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until combined.
3. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow flavors to combine.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected