Pages

Fruit Dip

You guys are getting a bunch of recipes today, mainly because we are moving into a new home soon and I am trying to clean up my kitchen as I pack.  So, that includes going through my recipes and consolidating them into one place - this blog!  One day, I hope to print all of these out into a blog book.  Wouldn't that be something - I am having a Bree Van de Kamp moment here (see Desperate Housewives if you don't know what I am talking about).  Anyway, I don't remember where I got this recipe, I wish I could credit it to the original author, but I can't.  But it's a great fruit dip that compliments practically anything - apples, oranges, berries, etc.  Easy too! 

Fruit Dip

Ingredients:
8 oz. whipped topping
7 oz. marshmallow cream
3 oz. cream cheese

Directions:
1. In a mixing bowl combine the frozen whipped topping, marshmallow cream, and cream cheese.  Mix until smooth and serve chilled.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected