Pages

Alfredo Sauce

Who doesn't love Alfredo Sauce.  I mean seriously, this pasta sauce is so yummy and creamy.  The only thing to really ask is, how much garlic do I add?  Depending on your taste, you can add more if you like.  Personally, I do, but I kept it at a lower portion for those of you who don't really care for garlic breath (which is a MUST at our house).  And, I never said this was healthy, only yummy.  :)

Alfredo Sauce

Ingredients:
1 pt. heavy cream
1/2 cup butter
2 Tbs. cream cheese
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder

Directions:
1. In a saucepan, combine heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese.  Simmer until all is melted.  Stir to mix well.
2. Add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder.  Simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected